Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bad news i had over the month

a) my watch of over 8 years (since i was 16) finally died-ed. *sobs* it had serve me well. acutally everything is working fine....except that the secs hand doesnt move = gg watch

it has seen the rise of emoism, it has been with me for 2 yyears and 4 months of very bitchy and bastard;y army life. it has witnessed the rise of et3000 in dota. oh watch, how i will miss you. I got my eye on another swatch watch, cpsts $163.

tried fixing the old one but oh well swatch builds their watches so well...it's not deisgned to be taken apaert. ppfft....

b) the very very bad news i received only today. et3000 iis returning to dota???? OMG!! God save our souls man. suddenly my plans for a ps3 has just been moved up to like starting of may or something.
and if there's typo errors, well it's vecause i've been typing this message while closing my eyes. I wonder how many mistakes i've made. Shld be quite a few i think.

damn i'm tired.
* opens eyes*

not that bad indeed. only a few typo errors. I ROX!!

No comments: