Sunday, August 15, 2010

so for my this weekend, i had to go to pasir ris on a saturday right after i went to office at 10.

because a fool of a girl didnt sms me her change of YOG schedule while all her other friends did.

and my aunt thinks i ENJOY going there because SHE THINKS 7 pple was enough to run the Alive Gallery.

it's amazing how pple who only know roughly about the workings of the staffing strength think that less 3 pple is still enough to work.

oh yes...i enjoy travelling 1.5hrs to work and 1.5hrs back from pasir ris when i could be at home resting or even playing with my niece on my weekend or even enjoy a nice lunch or dinner outing with my mom.

yes i enjoy eating junk food or standing around showing pple ard art pieces non stop. whee.

I just feel so tired trying to explain things sometimes. oh yes did i mentioned on top of that i'm also slaving over my studies now? I "soooo enjoy" going to pasir ris all right

the body is willing but the soul is just so weary so tired...

btw pls deicde a day to combo celebrate yh and hx's birthdays and maybe can squeeze in czy's one too.

HX up to u to decide. i know YOG schedule is very tight. CY has 1 coupon that has 20% off a place called tonkichi. or was it tonkuchi?

let me know k?

No comments: