Thursday, August 12, 2010

very short post

in a very most unhappy mood indeed

have to work tomorrow 10-10 at pasir ris. then SATURDAY at office at 9am - 3pm? fuck!

best part? paying $16K for a company to set up some CRM software and we have to write up the 1st 500 resumes? bullshit i tell u. WTF ARE WE PAYING THOSE ASSHOLES FOR? unfortunately i'm not the boss so i've to bite my tongue and just keep silent but still...

what irritates me to no end it offering my advice getting it turned down and in the end if we had all followed my suggestion, it would have saved me a LOT of time. Now i've to go to get another comp for the office AGAIN! 3 times in 6months. could have just bought 4 the last time but noooo...

and despite me planning out stuff...someone up there always has to ruin it for me. pfffttt....there's always like oh...i forgot abt this...oh..i didnt mention this? ah fuckery.

Sighs............................it's been 1 whole week since i last saw my niece...emooooooo

No comments: