Tuesday, February 02, 2010

u know most of the posts of 2010 has been abt dota and IS THAT ALL THERE IS TO MY LIFE???

i say thee....probably not...NAY!

so let's offically welcome the NEW YEAR 2010!!! (i realised i didnt post anything abt it at all). I know it's 2 months overdue but hell....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and a MERRRY XMAS TOO!!! better late than never right? (not applicable if u like miss ur own wedding or something equally important)

so to lighten this WONDERFUL new year (or to chase away the rise of emoism) let us see a message hx sent to me on the night almost everyone spent at my place (besides Darth Emo who ignored all our smses and phone calls)

HX: I'm coming! Pls prepare a towel and the bed 4 me. Welcome fruits and drinks, Wld be greatly appreciated. (irrelevant other stuff carries on)

FYI he REALLY DID TAKE THE WHOLE BED for the night. Left 4 other pple sleeping on the mattress below and on the floor INCLUDING the host.


Another incident which i went to NTU career fair with ivan and will

wanted to meet up with ivan. Darth Emo's reply: "sure!! see if i can wake up in time to meet up with u"

do notice i was planning to go there ard 12pm. and also i realised how "close" my friendship with ivan was....SLEEP > Victor. sad-ed. so many years of friendship and still like this...

On another side note

today a freaking taxi banged into the car behind me which in turn caused the car behind me to bang into me on the way to sch today

lucky my car didnt seem to suffer much for now. Will take it to the IDAC to get it checked.

taxi was completely trashed though. front bonnet completely caved in half. Car behind me seemed pretty solid, back part was partially caved in.

so delayed me for like 15mins which made it impossible to find a parking space near where my lessons were being held.

pfft. took me 10mins to walk there = made me miss 15mins of my lessons.

my luck for the last 2 weeks isnt that good.

oh well looking at the bright side (be positive). AT least i'm unharmed. still cna play dota...ogle at girls... poke fun at darth emo aka the TKser sounds good right? TeamKillerKser). so combine the 2 and u have TKSer.

i'm emotionally traumatised but i'm sure if all of u pool ur cash together like get me a free buffet on wed *hint hint* or 1kg of famous amos cookies...ur this good emo overlord will make a rapid recovery. For those who didnt see the hints... *HINT HINT* there highlighted those parts alrdy. PLS BE GENEROUSITY. hahahahahhaa. powderful engrish rox!!

No comments: