Wednesday, March 10, 2010

just realised my last post it the 400th post

wohoo!. 6 years of blogging and 400 posts only...ard 67 a year.

not that bad i guess.

of course my cousin's friend blogs everyday. Sheesh some pple have so much free time. How they ever do it? The world can't be that interesting right? OK it prob is but then again my lifestyle is pretty mundane.


Totally exhausted this whole week

a) waking up at 615am so i can send my sis in law to work + my niece to her (popo's) grandma's house
b) shifting office within 2 weeks time. blah. hate packing. + i just banged my knee with a very heavy box yesterday. Nice little bruise on my kneecap now.
c) Reading Jane Eyre with a literature student's eye. It's.....argh....487 pages? and i still have my Sunset Song book to read also +150 pages to go.

oh well..life's like that

Anyone wants to watch Alice in Wonderland? The very loner thought of going to watch it alone occured to me but i can alrdy feel hx's words of : " watch alone? don't be such a loser lah!" ringing in my ears.

if no one wants to watch it...well i guess i can always wait for it to come out on TV a few years later. I'm FREE NEXT WEEK!! anytime anyday!!

acutally i wanted to watch it this friday since i've to collect my cousin's birthday gift voucher. $50 dinning voucher from Les Amis. His birthday is like on monday but there's a gathering on sat at his house.

I don't think ANY of my CLOSE friends EVER got me a gift more than $50 right??? *rolls eyes*

*sighs* well here's a suggestion: I saw this INTERESTING book *HINTS* at Kinokuniya

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. ($20 or so i think). So it's decently priced. Come on!! get the hint alrdy! (even though my birthday is still like 6months away but i will accept early gifts)

Have u pple even heard of Pride and Prejudice? by Jane Austen???

SURELY u guys arent such literature country bumpkins right????? (i know ivan is...he hasnt even heard abt Virginia Woolf..tsk tsk)

So to end it off....here's a quote from my lit tutor

"a lot of famous literature artists/people are either insane or suicidal. So if u want to be a famous lit person...have suicidal thoughts"

i'm half way there lol. insanity. a fine line btw madness and genius

No comments: