Friday, March 26, 2010

, A LOT or 99.99% of the people i know say i've no temper

Really?????? really???

*ponders...thinks...analyses....* prob. maybe because i'm more in control of my temper than most pple.

now gather ard people and let me tell u the 1st time i truly lost my temper with a stranger.

a looong time ago, in a not so far place from my house, in a pretty tiny canteen in NYPS (think it was in campus 2)..there was this small tiny little kid called victor cheong aged 6 or 7 (yes i was damm puny in primary sch...matchstick legs and hands) whose chinese name was zhang jiaping. (bet most of u didnt know abt my huanyinping name right?)

so there was this other bastard called yang junwei. i will always remember his name, who teased me. think he called me apple in chinese ping guo. and for some reason it hugely irritated the young victor.

i remember tolerating it for several days? weeks? can't really remember

so after "ta-haning" for a certain duration, poor young victor snapped. and this part i remembered, it was during recess period. Man i tell u...campus 2 that time sold damm good soup. think it was beehoon seaweed soup. shiok!

anyway not to digress, victor snapped and punched the idiot in the face.

sadly i can't recall the outcome of the fight. I do remember him being very shocked i think. I mean u dun expect a much smaller sized person punching u in the face in front of the canteen crowd right?

sadly i cant remember what happened after i threw that punch. odds are pretty good that poeple broke us apart or i was beaten up or something.

But in Primary 6 i do remember him giving me those sort of flinty look. haha...I wonder WHY we never became friends huh? I'm such a charming person after all and it was only..to my knowledge..1 small punch.

oh well the next post will be another incident which i almost lost my temper with VERY idiotic person. I think i blogged abt it once...oh wait i did blog abt it b4. oh well recycling old stories isnt that bad i guess.

Now back to reading Jane Eyre and do my essay by monday. Oh joy!

No comments: