Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some of the frightening /weird things i've seen at the start of the year

a) After a nice full dinner, i enter my parents' room to see them having my little niece sitting on the table hammering away at something and they were saying awww..so cute.

I went closer....to see it was MY laptop which was SWITCHED on and STRANGE menus were popping out


b) Hx showing care and concern to pple. lol.

c) [21:48]: et3000 has entered this room. (the horror!! the horror!!)

d) et3000 has joined the game (the horror!! the horror!!)

e) et3000 joins whatever side you are on (the horror!! the horror!! this is when u truly start to panic and hyperventilate)

f) et3000 has picked juggernaut/phantom assassin/ bloodseeker (oh wait scratch that only opponents see that. When they see that they start cheering).

it shld be...suddenly see et3000 having 1 of those heroe, allies start losing hope in the game. "loose leh loose , gg"

g) et3000 lanes with me. (starts sobbing and crying hysterically, loses 5 years of my total lifespan)

i) et3000: "show u my pro POTM...my vanguard POTM"

j) et3000: "i'm pro ok?"

Recurring nightmares have occurred frequently this year. This is the year i've seriously thought of quitting dota....

No comments: