Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hmm 1040 Sunday. Right now Hx shld be in church. Singing hyms and mixing with pretty companions. haha.

Think next yr i will go back to church. When my bro shifts out of the house and i have the car for transportation. Enjoyed singing the hyms during service.

Thus begins another day of studying. Stressed? maybe. i see none of my friends are on msn for the moment. Ivan...prob sleeping. WIll? tkd? sleeping (15% chance), most likely went out somewhere... Guess i will go mug soon.

What my friends in NTU/NUS etc don't really realise abt my "plans" for studying or reasons for mugging so hard is that i've far far far less tutorials/lecture times than them. 1 semester i will only have 7 tutorials and lectures per module. Considering the fact that the very 1st lecture covered abt 275 pgs at 1 shot, even an idiot can see my reason of panic.

Still it's pretty interesting course of studies. I've to actually check the dictionary for some words. gosh! since when was the last time i had to check a dictionary for words which meaning I don't know?

My studies have also began the introduction of looking below the surface (kind of). Many of the work is based on expressing of feelings? deductions etc. It's very unlike *ahem* engineering or the *sniff* science courses. haha. Science courses more like calculating on FACTS FACTS FACTS. Either right or wrong. (is there any essay writing on engineering?)

Btw, I AM THE YOUNGEST person in all (2) my tutorial /lecture groups. A bit lost when these pple start discussing abt their work experiences. Person A: "ya..worked for the last 10 yrs alrdy, quite tiring." ZZZZZ.... (noobshit here hasn't even worked for 1 yr). It's goingto be hard working with such an age gap.

Think the world's coming to an end man!!! 3 reasons:

1) Ivan's attached
2) Hx going to church regularly
3) GH actually doesn't ks in dota now!! and he even buys chicken at the start for 2 games in a row!!!

of course i could be nicer and write it in another way

*edited portion*
Think the world's becoming a better place!! 3 reasons:

1) Ivan's attached (wah!!! abt damm time. )
2) Hx going to church regularly (a successful conversion? hallelujah! )
3) GH actually doesn't ks in dota now!! and he even buys chicken at the start for 2 games in a row!!! (he's finally turned over a new leaf...after breaking countless ks records)

think i prefer the unedited portion. sounds more natural. Or I shld say more in tune with my own nature. haha.

3 comments:

Senor_Hybrido said...

hx is going to church for confessions. he sinned alot when he did what he did with his one-time girlfriend, who immediately slapped him and broke off. dont ask me what he did. he did what he did so ask him. lol joking

Anonymous said...

Haha..I going church for neither the girls or the sins I have commited...
I admit I used to go church for that girl but now it's more for myself.
As for sins, I think I have confessed my own fair share of sins...actually there aren't many to do so. Just felt I am a better person now so continue to go church loh.
I am not going to preach about how good it is to go to the church but if you all are willing to listen, spare me your ears. Haha..
For the time being, we shall just keep it that I am holy k?
Been some time I cya guys...all are busy with our own life and schedule..especially Ivan who is attached. Hopefully all you pple are well.
Btw, I am really glad and happy for Ivan for firstly being attached and secondly, telling us that he's attached. At least he isn't like Chee Yuan where we only found out about his relationship with Mel Boey when he broke up.
Will keep you guys in prayer especially Ivan who just got attached. Hopefully things are going to last much longer through the honey moon period.
Aren't I just good and holy? Haha..
Take care guys, especially those who are fan club of Victor's blog!

Anonymous said...

Wow..just bored and I clicked Yau's blog and I can't believe his block is resurrected..
Ok..keep posting Yau especially when you are so free nowadays, I try to read and if possible post up comments. Do the same too Cheong!

-hongxin