Monday, June 18, 2007

As my viewers can see i''ve added a few "new" features to my blog. After all, how can anyone refuse to any request made by HX? (unless ur bigger sized and more muscular.

Of course it's thx to the blog which he referred me to. The girl there quite chio to look at. But of course my MAIN objective was not to OGLE at her picture, besides she looks those very chinese chinese type.

For those unfamiliar with my words: Chinese chinese = talk mainly in chinese, know all the chinese shows, actors/stars names in chinese and watches alot of channel 8 and channel U tv shows.

This VS Victor's very English english = non existence relationship

Anyway what was i talking abt...ah right...the blog. So i got the clock and a chat box.

I had a chat box the previous time but when it expired i became too lazy to update it. SO ya cya!

No comments: