Tuesday, June 26, 2007




Buffet at Tung Lok! Since everyone's been bothering me abt the photos. only took 3 photos. This is the only photo containing pple in it. Anyway great fun. XL surprised everyone by appearing since ivan told us she was unwell and wouldn't be coming! HAHA! XL tricked IVAN!! Then again sometimes ivan's pretty easy to trick so...*ahem* nvm..better not continue on this line of thought.
FOOD WAS GOOD!!! as usual hx and yh were champs. "oh i'm full, then goes on to take another dumpling". Pfft. There 2 photos. the 3rd is the same as the top photo. Spring cleaning my table now. Found another dead insect. haha....The table of death (for insects).

1 comment:

Senor_Hybrido said...

I sucked! I didn't eat much! I ate less than.. um.. jing li.. ya jing li! i ate less than her.

and i didn't bother u abt the fotos! no sweet old me wouldn't bother even an ant lying under my left foot..

And as for ivan being to trick - HELL YEA!!!! but that's not saying much,is it?

And u suck! 1 camera, 3 hrs, and only 3 fotos?!?

You haven't touched your desk in quite a few decades, ya? Insects are now treating it as their graveyard, and when they feel that it's their time, they crawl to your desk to die. Give it a few more decades and your desk will become sacred land.

And HX is eeeeevil!! He's tricking us all the time!! Next time when I get married I will trick him to a muslim wedding in jb while i have it somewhere else! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Well, that was just a thought anyway..