Sunday, March 18, 2007

Was just thinking of an outing with my parents for lunch a few weeks back. Even though it was just the old kopi thiam shops outside my house, i wore my bermudas and a presentable shirt. This brought to mind *drum rolls* IVAN.

Ivan sometimes has the worst dress code i've ever seen. I mean sure go orchard road and other places he dresses nicely or i shld say presentable. Sigh...but take places near his house or clementi and u can really die looking at him sometimes. Still remember the time went to Botak Jones

Shirt: ok
Pants: jeans= ok
foot wear= slippers (not sandals) = ARGH!!!

*shivers* watching ghost rider in JEC...can't bear to describe it. hahahaha. Maybe I will make it a personal project to coach and groom ivan in the way of dressing. It will be like the old movie "My Fair Lady" However...i think it would have a different result in the case of ivan. haha. Sigh...but will it be like trying to squeezing water from a rock?

come to think of it..i think i tried doing it like a few yrs back. Can't remember the results though. Oh well.. maybe XL will help groom ivan better. i'm sure she also wants him to dress better right? I'm 1000% sure ivan will listen to her than listen to me. for some reason ivan says i nag at him! *gosh* how can he say that? I only want the best from..i mean for him.

Oh well it's not as bad as it seems. take this as constructive criticism. lol. Cheers!

5 comments:

Senor_Hybrido said...

maybe xl likes the way he wears slippers and shorts. maybe on their dates they both wear matching pink slippers and bermudas. "Singapore is my home" after all. Hey, if she likes men in shorts/slippers, who are you to insist otherwise? In fact, she can probably overrule his mum.

Mum: Ivan wears briefs!
XL: No! Thongs!
Ivan: Ok ok, thongs.
XL: My thongs.
Ivan: *Sigh*... ok..

General limits for male attire on streets:

Shirt: Bra-like
Pants: Jeans that can stand on its own/If a match scrapes the butt area, will lit
Footwear: -

Anonymous said...

u all ah..everytime say ivan one..haha..

vic..u shld come ntu have lessons for mayb a week or so...u know y??cuz if u think ivan dresses badly,wait till u see my normal sch dress code..haha..

yeah..i can 100% say tt i dress worse than ivan esp during sch days..haha

Anonymous said...

Come on...you can't blame ivan's dress code cos you should take a look at how XL dress sometimes...but actually, I don't think I am very well dress also...hehe..

Senor_Hybrido said...

ivan's clothes are fine! maybe some of us are not used to ppl wearing slippers to malls though. but if he's fine with it, and he's not getting arrested for this, i'm fine with it too.

as for school attire, it's school! the average person doesn't have that many sets of "decent" clothes to wear everytime he goes to school. or maybe it's just me :P

Anonymous said...

haha..i really feel comfortable in slippers n berms so dun really care hw bad my dress code is. =p

btw yau. XL read ur comments..LOL